Me, one bench and my ballet.

Me, one bench and my ballet.
Me, one bench and my ballet.

Sunday 12 January 2014

I Am Malala Book Review

I Am Malala Book Review

I have finally read the book, I am Malala. Malala was the Pakistani girl fighting for education. She was shot for campaigning.

Malala lived in Swat valley. She lived with her father, mother and brother. Her valley was controlled by the Taliban (terrorists). Malala's aim was to make girls have a free education but the Taliban refused. They did not accept anything that was haram (dancing,singing and watching T.V).

This is obviously a true story. This was an engaging book, because when something happened you could not stop reading it.

The author used great detail and description of each character.
imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment