Parents get so annoyed when you do the same bad habits again and again, right?
1) Whistling - I whistle the same tune again and again, which gets my mum seriously annoyed.
2) Cracking your fingers - I click my knuckles everyday which is bad because my mum says it is a horrible sound and that I might get arthritis.
3) A Messy Room - My mum always makes a mountain of clothes in the middle of my room, which I have to tidy up.
4) Using All Rooms In House - I always do my homework in the study room, my nan's room, my room, in the kitchen and in the sitting room.
5) Biting Nails - It annoys my mum because she says my nails will not look nice, so I will not be able to wear nail polish.
6) Declining Instruments - When my mum buys me instruments I don't play them.
7) Moodiness - I do this when I get angry and upset, it's basically a leave-me-alone attitude.
8) Whining - When my lips are saw (because I have not put any lip-balm) I complain to my mum.
9) Last Minute Talk - I do this when my oyster has about £1.05 I'm on the phone whining to top up.
10) Hiding Places - I find any corners I can find to dump any of my clothes because I cannot be bothered to tidy up.